Sunday, February 04, 2007

Of all the Dumb F Arrangements

Technorati Profile

So this will be the last post unless I can get through to a Google human, which is not likely.

I had already determined that what I thought would have been the Google ID I'd set up a year and one half ago, and then never used, did not respond to any of my passwords.

So this time I put in my old email addy, now long dead, and one of my most likely passwords, and presto, I'm in like Flynn. The only problem is that now they are sending a confirming email to the dead address, without ever bothering to ask if it is still valid. Dumb, dumb, DUMB GOOGLE !

So either it will reset and give me a second try after it maybe realizes that the email account is a deader, or it will simply freeze me out. We shall see.

No comments: