Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Does Google Bullshit People?

Tonight I was unable to log in.  Whe I went to log in, to my blogspot.com blog, which they control, they insisted that I had changed my password on August 10th.  My records showed no such change.  But I can also see that I made two posts to my blogspot.com blog, on August 15.  Google owns the blog.  I would not have been able to make the posts, if I or someone else had changed my password.

So Google apparently insists that everyone change their passwords about every six months.  This is not the first time this has happened. They shouldn't have to lie about this.

They also claimed I had given permission to "insecure apps,"  But they will not name the apps.  I think they are lying.  Every password I change, I make a record of it by sending myself  via email, and I send it encoded, not in plain text,  I have been doing this for years.

No comments: