Thursday, January 19, 2012

Collecting Unemployment is not a Sin

Technorati Profile http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

Unemployment is not a sin.  It is one of the few times the working man, with the help of unions, got a set of laws passed, for their benefit, and for the greater good.  I'm sure many employers out there think the program is terrible.  These will be the same employers who never, never fail to collect on any insurance that is due to them.  Do you think you will ever hear:

"Hey man, my auto reapir shop burned to the ground, I've paid thousands of dollars in insurance every year, but me collect?  Nope, I'm too macho for that.  Let the sissies collect, I'm better than them." 

So why on earth would there be bragging rights here in this paper for having never collected unemployment? 

No comments: