Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Curing Atheles Foot, the CDC Way, who needs a Podiatrist?

If you wish to cure athletes foot, you can go to doctors who will recommend clothmazole and tell you it may take several years. After 40 years of doing this with no success, I finally started researching it. On the CDC website I learned of a different drug, terbinafine hydrochloride cream, 1%, antifungal cream, available over the counter. I also learned that soap and water might be good, and a thorough drying, but that 70% rubbing alcohol works much better.

Started this regime in January this year, got sloppy, and stopped using the cream after 4 to 6 weeks, as problem seemed way much better. After another 4 -6 weeks, stopped using the alcohol, and still the problem is fixed. WTF? Why did I line the pockets of so many podiatrists who never tried this? I post this from time to time just to get the anger over this out of my system.

No comments: