Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Barabara Schmidt Miller Celebration of Life Triathlon

Technorati Profile

I had a really good time at the 11th Barabara Schmidt Miller Celebration of Life Triathlon. I took pictures, photos, pixs, picts, from on the water on my windsurfer, and from in the water with an underwater housing. you can see them at www.swland.org, be sure to scroll down.

This event took place at Scott's Flat Lake, near Grass Valley and Nevada City California, 95949 and 95959, on Sunday, September 25, 2005. I also shot the runners and bicyclists, and a lot of money was raised to fight cancer, such a good cause! BTW, the reason for the redundancies in this listing are so that people searching using technorati or other search engines will be able to find it easily.

You are welcome to make copies of the images for non-commercial, personal use, but I would appreciate you dropping me a line at keachie (at@at) swland org. You fill in the dot and unscramble the "at" sign.

No comments: