Thursday, July 10, 2008

"Unattended Mailbox" Let the Revolution Begin with Me!

Technorati Profile

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

Got another email from some stupid survey group, that wound up with, "don't try to reply, the mailbox is unattended.."

Sort of the ultimate in your face note. Guess what? I just created a filter in Eudora, my mail client, that looks at the body of the text of every incoming email. If it detects the word "unattended" it transfers the email to a folder called "zzz_unattended" because 99.9% of the time such emails put me to sleep, and are a waste of time. Now a quick glance and they are trashed as a group, without wasting my time. I won't even see them unless I open that folder.

You give me an unattended mailbox, I give you an unattended folder to sleep in. What's fair is fair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Could you please let me know what is unattended mailbox?

Thanks,
Dutt
Microsoft .NET Support