Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Serious Problems with Yahoo Flickr Today

Technorati Profile

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

Could not even get to the website for a couple of hours this morning. Finally I got through and logged in under my new paid for Flickr account, the search engine wouldn't function right. Then I logged out and went to log into the other account, also paid for, and that one wouldn't let me in, supposedly because I hadn't been on line for a while. Heck, I've left it alone for weeks in the past and have always gotten back in instantly. They mush have had a major attack on their servers or something. I am in the process of moving my photos to a site that I can completely control, and it looks like I am none too soon in doing so. I knew this kind of thing would happen when Flickr sold out to yahoo. Now when things go south.....blame it on the paying customer! Yahoo Offline, and now limping back online, trying to pretend nothing happened!

No comments: