Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Go Bears ! The Bearathlon of 2006

Technorati Profile

The Bearathlon Bicyclists of February 12, 2006 are well photographed at:

http://www.mcrvr.com/galleries/photos/sports/triathlons/2006Feb11Bearathlon/index.htm

BTW, this took place February 12, 2006, conrary to my screwy path listed above.

I got tired of waiting for Google to reindex my site, so here's a reference for the bloggers out there who also do triathlons. I had a good time and learned alot as I created these images. I did the swimmers and the runners at the last one, with just a few bicyclists, in the Barbara Schmidt Triathlon up at Scotts Flat Lake near Nevada City/Grass Valley.

If you like my work and want me to do your event, leave a comment, or contact me via the www.mcrvr.com page info.

No comments: