Saturday, February 04, 2006

Google HiJacked My Mozilla !

Technorati Profile

Google HiJacked My Mozilla !

I suddenly have discovered that I can't go anywhere new from my Mozilla browser. Apparently if I access Google for anything, and then try to type in an addy, or go from a known (previously used) site to another site by clicking or typing in an addy, the thing times me out. Of course Google will not let me search for a cure, nor is there any reference to it on their site.

Most insidiously, even after restaring my Mozilla session, I cannot access vivisimo.com or askjeeves.com. Fortunately I have other machines, and other browsers. I have very current antivirus and a ZoneAlarm firewall, so I don't think it could be a return of the Xupiter virus or jupiter virus, however you spell it.

Suffice it to say, I'll look for a cure or delete this copy of Mozilla and start over.
File under Google hijack browser how to eliminate remove google no Gmail for me thank-you !

No comments: